PHOTOGRAPHERS RESEARCH

PHOTOGRAPHERS RESEARCH

I think there are countless fashion photographers in this era. I think it’s great that each photographer captures his or her own photographs, but as the times progress, so do the cameras. And if you buy a high-end camera and practice a little, you can get good quality photos. So, in order to live in this era as a photographer in the future, I feel that it is an era in which a solid career and connection, and above all, how to perceive your own space are even more important. This time I researched a photographer who was a little old. Because I usually get inspiration.

-Horst p, horst-

His photographs include a variety of expressions, especially those related to surrealism. He doesn’t pay attention only to people, but feels that the interior and lighting are superior and beautiful expressions compared to other photographers. In addition, I visualized his favorite and future images as research in collages.

-Paper work-

-Richard Avedon-

There are many other photographers I would like to research, but this time I chose richard avedon. He really feels that he is a genius to capture human emotions and movements. I think he is the only way to take pictures. He likes his portraits and he has always seen them. And I visualized the image I felt from his photographs. I think he was able to reflect his originality well as a research in his own way. We plan to continue such research in the future. Among them, I would like to measure the development from the current shape.

-Paper work-

Thank you,

Tatsuya.