SESSION 3

SESSION 3

-ppd-

It was a face to face class for the first time in a long time today. I was worried if I could get up in the morning, but I was relieved because I could get up. However, I was surprised because I lost the student id on the way to school lol Okey about this session, The recent vogue Italia cover page was very attractive, so I often looked at it, but I didn’t know the concept, so I’m glad I could know it. I think I do not have enough sense of illustration, so I will explore and research and develop about what is the best way to express my self and can represent me. but I think I am good at make handwriting. I will keep continuing to make my font. In the next SDS, I will make 5 covers or more. from my perspective, research is not only about someone’s history or someone’s atmosphere, i guess, I think it’s about visualizing and expressing how I put my research into my originality and what kind of image I have for that image. And I think that the work of connecting from there to your own work is development. This is the conclusion I made in my own way. I’ve been thinking about how much research was at first and how much development wasn’t clearly understood. But now I just do what I do.

-cover with illustration 1-

This was my mom when she was the same age as me. Carlyn told me that this photo’s behaviour is good, so I made this image regarding it. When I start to make the image first, I focus on looking at the image, and I think about What makes this photo stand out best  in my head. If I have time to think, I do sketches or collages. But that was a class task, so I did not take much time. I feel like I can do more, but this is a nice start as a first try. I will use this idea in the future as a more developed one.

-cover with illustration 2-

This photo is my favourite. I made it a part of conceptual photography. I did not want to add more elements. So I added a few elements as possible. I guess this is really successful as one cover the specific concept or situation. I actually wanted more opinion from others. But at least I am satisfied.

Thank you,

Tatsuya.