session 6

session 6

-ppd-

First of all, during the class, I drank too much the day before and my head wasn’t working well. I’m sorry. It was a difficult task for me. I also felt that the challenge was to collect more materials. I think that if you have the material, you can make something that is suitable for it, so my task is to always keep an image regardless of whether there is a task or not.

-example 1-

It was my first time creating an image using a pencil, but I think I succeeded. I also felt that this idea could be used for the zine, so I will use it. After all, I felt that handwriting was very useful because it reminded me of something like a memory or a diary.

-example 2-

It was this image that even if it consisted of a single image, it wouldn’t look very good when spread out. I took out some elements of the things I did before and put them in one spread.

-font and layout experience-

These are font and placement experiments. It’s not very clear to me which of these is the best. However, I feel that it depends on the mood at that time and the mood when I see and feel the image.

Thank you,

Tatsuya.