session 7

session 7

-ppd-

At first, Thank you, Carlyn. I could realize what I lack. I was able to realize today that it had to be my own development. It is about if I became being creative director and how do I add my own concept to that brand concept. So far, I feel like I ended up understanding the concept of the brand and expressing it. And I’m not the person who wants to be a photographer. When I saw today’s slide, and I thought about how do I capture and edit as a creative director. I do not plan to buy a good and expensive camera, So I can’t take better quality photos than a photographer. However, it is possible to capture the scene even with low quality. So I thought it was a future task to grasp things from my own perspective and develop what image.

-Advertising 1-

I like the image, but now I feel it’s the usual Helmut lang. I feel that I have not been able to interpret it myself.

-Advertising 2-

My roots are the early Helmut lang. I’m actually obsessed with archive Helmut lang. But I need to develop from here. For example, Kiko Konstantinov has been obsessed with Yohji Yamamoto since he was 18. however, his collection is totally different from Yohji Yamamoto, but some of the details are really similar; at least i could feel he developed a lot from where he is obsessed. This is what I have to do.

-Advertising 3-

-Advertising 4-

-Advertising 5-

-Advertising 6-

I usually do not use this kind of brand as my project. But this is also where I lack. And this is the first time to use this kind of brand. After all, this is just vans. I can’t find my own element. However, I absolutely hate choosing a brand and doing an editorial for that brand without knowing it. Therefore, I think it would be good if I could mix my own intentions while inheriting the brand’s intentions after firmly understanding the background.

-Advertising 7-

-Advertising 8-

I challenged myself and jumped out of my usual cosy area. The reason why I use this image is recent Hedi Slimane seems like a more obsessed young generation than the Dior era. So I use these two photo. For me, it makes sense. However, there is a usules element. This is what I realize when I asked Carlyn. Thank you. and I made another one.

-Advertising 9-

Thank you,

Tatsuya.