advertising

advertising

This time I made the image a little different from the usual style except ads 1&2. And I did something different from what the brand usually does. It’s nice to me, but there are a lot of things I don’t understand. And until now, I’ve always tried to build originality that allows me to deal with various things, rather than making my style so unique. The reason why I longed for such a thing is the influence of Karl Lagerfeld. He went through various collections until he was gone. But I couldn’t understand his originality until the end. I think in a good way he doesn’t have his originality. However, he continued to create things that only he could do. He is a genius. And there is a fashion in fashion. Among them, the people who can live in fashion to the end are the people who create those times or the people who can cope with those times. I want to stay creative until the end, so I thought about how to live longer in fashion. That was the conclusion. The times are definitely gone. I want to do fashion for the next 50 years. The times will change several times. I don’t know until that time, but I know to some extent what I will definitely need in the future. I would like to acquire the skills and create various images of variety.

-advertising 1&2-

This is about JIL SANDER. I used washi as a background. The base of this brand is still Zen. I wanted to include such an image even a little, so I included it.

-advertising 3-

The focus of stella mccartney is still environmental issues. I put the meaning about the environment including coloring and image.

-advertising 4-

When I saw this photo, I felt Japanese. Although comme des garcons is a Japanese brand, it has created a new movement from the island nation to the world. Green paper means that it is an island country.

-advertising 5-

This is a picture of mom’s sister. I don’t think she was aware, but she wore a Mondrian jumpo. So I exaggerated the visual.

-advertising 6-

I struggled the most with this image. First of all, I couldn’t think of a brand. In the end, I chose loewe from the coloring and silhouette of this uniform.

Thank you,

Tatsuya.