peer review&reflective statement

peer review&reflective statement

-peer review-

Thank you for some useful advises. I added some explanations to the blog with reference to this. I couldn’t make a good development page this time, so I’ll make it during the holidays.

-reflective statement-

I think the past year has been a battle with myself. Due to my personality, I can be absorbed in what I like, but I can’t be interested in anything else. And for the past year, I feel like I’ve been able to focus on what I’m doing. Among them, there were various conflicts with myself. But in the end, I think I was in good shape and was forced out of my first year in London. But I’m not happy with my outcomes. Rather, I don’t want to be satisfied because it ends there when I am satisfied. With this outcome, I was able to discover more possibilities for myself. This time, I think I should consider it as one of my passing points. 

About skills,I think that anyone can acquire the skills if they make an effort. If I think that how to incorporate it into my creativity is my positivity, I would have been able to acquire more positivity this year. And I think the aesthetics of my creativity have improved accordingly. I think it’s because I enjoyed doing something I liked when I came to London and was absorbed in it. I think that keeping this feeling is the best way to improve my skills, so don’t forget this feeling, continue to face myself, think about what I need now, and my creativity.

Finally, I will move on to the creative direction. I don’t know if this is the best choice for me. But at least what I want is more exciting people around the school. I hope that I can express myself in it and communicate with those around me. Communication skills, contact with people of various nationalities, aesthetics and digital skills cultivated in the environment of London in a special situation, which have been cultivated over the past year, will be an absolute foundation for future study at BA. I think, so I will review it firmly on this holiday. Also, I am planning to make a portfolio on the web version based on this zine. And I will go on a trip to take pictures and touch music to make my aesthetics more personal to me. Thank you for one year. I will continue to make my work from now on to entertain you.

Thank you,

Tatsuya.